Custom Search
There are numerous women and girls having physically different from others. Of course they face some difficulties doing their daily life because of their disabilities. However a lot of them can make it well, look fashionable, keep in high spirits, full of hope and optimism, hi confident against their challenges. Imagine that you were one them, and please say what your feeling.
Should you have anything for share, photos, stories or special requests about the contents of this page please drop a comment below the picture

Monday 4 January 2010

another pic of xue mei... cute pose right?

3 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, she looks very nice. I'd love to chat with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich denke Du bist eine sehr starke und mutige Frau. Du hast eine grosse Ausstrahlung. Ich möchte mehr wissen von Dir und Dir auch von mir schreiben. Bitte schreibe mir eine E-Mail. Viele herzliche Grüsse, ursus.

    I think you are a very strong and courageous woman. You have a big radiation. I would like to know more about you and also write to you about me. Please, e-mail writes to me. Many lots of love, ursus.

    ur.sus@hotmail.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to lay my body on the surface and put my head on your stumps and talking about your unique look.

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites