Custom Search
There are numerous women and girls having physically different from others. Of course they face some difficulties doing their daily life because of their disabilities. However a lot of them can make it well, look fashionable, keep in high spirits, full of hope and optimism, hi confident against their challenges. Imagine that you were one them, and please say what your feeling.
Should you have anything for share, photos, stories or special requests about the contents of this page please drop a comment below the picture

Thursday 18 August 2011

ugly girl with one rounded tigh.... i hate her :) mmmuack!!


5 comments:

  1. Check her out in her plaid skirt and crutches---you'll change your mind !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the ones that are posted are usually overweight cougars (NASTY) who in my opinion and many others aren't attractive. The girl is pretty and in good shape considering how high her amputation is. I know there was a blonde out there who was a bit prettier than this one, but she got FAT. Double chin, cellulite, muffin tops, you name it. While some may find it attractive, I find it repuslive and skip over those. Funny how some call them 'stunningly beautiful' or 'strong', or "an inspiration" simply for adapting and moving on. Nothing extraordinary about that. Research the correct definition and then make a legit post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you research the term 'stupid fucking cunt' and then get back to us? You patronising fucktard.

      Delete
  3. Why are men allowed to be ugly? My daughter is a gorgeous girl and her bf is ugly as can be and she thinks he's adorable? I'm a 34 year old woman who is 5'11 and kind of chunky like (look a lot like Kholie Kardashian) & I have never had a man look at me... I have been called every horrible thing u can imagine... I'm glad men don't like or look at me but its hard to be called ugly every day even my daughter calls me a disgusting, fat, hideous bitch....Y can't ppl just ignore us ugly, old, tall , gross women? Do we benefit from these horrible comments? Leave us alone in misery please don't add to it! We are all gods creation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. her ass is pretty sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites